It's hard to fully explain the amount of new and improved changes that have been implemented because there are just so many and a lot of them are very little but yield huge results. So I wanted to just do a quick recap of some of the bigger new and improved features!
- CSS3 gradients, multiple shadows, and other amazing properties with IE support when there was any.
- CSS3 selectors with support for IE thanks to selectivizr
- New and improved HTML5 video support with vimeo like skin
- Improvements to the Grid Framework, the CSS framework and more
- More demo pages giving you quick access to the features you want
- New Canvas with support for IE
- A Mobile Page in Pure HTML5
- Blog and Blog Article pages based on the Framework!
- and many other little tweaks and improvements
Even though Version 1.0 was very successful and has been used in thousands of websites around the world I feel this Version 2.0 is finally placing 52framework as the new standard for Frameworks not just HTML5 and CSS3 but general HTML and CSS! The framework has been slimmed down, a lot of video tutorials added, and we are excited to see what you will do with it!
Looking forward to your input!