Unfortunately I lost the Text file I had opened as I was changing the framework. But here are some that i remember (i believe the more important ones):
- Added a body font property in the general.css for an easy global control of the font you want to use. And got to use 52%/1.52em!!! Two more 52's in the framework (and the design looks even BETTER!)
- Added a new reset by html5doctor.com , works really well.
- Replaced the use of
div because after reading the HTML5 specification section is used for other purposes (a block with a title and a paragraph... seems like an article type of deal)
- Deprecated the grid.jpg hosted it on the 52framework website for now.
- Cleaned up the demo page with an easier to edit layout (of the code)
- Moved the .submit button from general back to the demo page as it didn't have a place there in a generalized stylesheet
- Added some properties to the
blockquote element to make it more cross-browser
- Added better anchor properties in the css of the general.css
- Paragraph margin in general.css made from 1.5em to 1.52em not that big of a change
- Added the box-shadow and border-radius for the newest cutting edge browsers
What to look forward to in the next release:
- In the next release we hope to support the HTML5 Video tag, with a fallback to Flash option.
- Use modernizr to check for specific html5 and css3 support and create a set of fallback options that make sure your website is always optimal. (thanks to the guys over at modernizr | Faruk Ateş and Paul Irish
- checkout the community page for more, and to add your own requests